Surge Rust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About this "Server"

5 posters

Go down

About this "Server" Empty About this "Server"

Post by Luminant Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Hmm i'm banned because of raging. Hahahah xD. Well this server has asshole players including: 2pacstolemybike, Elite, Deadshot ect.
This server has a bad host: Kuscythen - He literally cannot handle a mad player, also cannot take shit he's a little bitch<-
The "Assholes" are bandits, scums they kill you in your house and take all your shit. Why? Because they can't gather themselves.
This server crashes allot, updates allot, also it got wiped a few times. Does the host give a shit? Nope. Does the host care about his players struggles, problems? Nope. Does he make promises he never does? Yep.

Last edited by Luminant on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just to add a little more)
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

About this "Server" Empty Re: About this "Server"

Post by Admin Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:09 am

So let me get this straight, you cry because you die to a bear, then say an admin is abusing their powers because they are afk and you can't kill them, saying they are a bitch. Then you are crying saying the server sucks, there are tons of rules, and you have been warned multiple times about complaining and raging for absolutely no good cause. You act like a hacker mugged you, but nah, you died to the AI, like a baddie. And then you decided to 'challenge' the authority, then get banned, after you should have been banned forever ago.

I guess being nice just gets me called a 'little bitch' by a five year old. Well, that's nice. I hope over server owners see that. Smile Good day child, and remember, keep your shit together, or you're gonna get raped when dropping the soap in jail.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://surgerust.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 am

Lol i cry? ok ^.^ and the bear was natural that was nothing to complain about. And no the admin was killing a rad bear in god mode therefore she took my things. Hackers mugged me a few times did you do anything? Nope. And yep i'm really five Smile - also whats that about calling me a virgin?
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cael Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 am

I for one disagree with Lumis post. Lumi was constantly raging about other players and even the AI in the game. When he had a lot of loot and resources he was harsh towards other plays and then when he was raided and his party disbanded him (because of his attitude and mannerism, might I add) he demanded a server wipe and claimed it was unfair and the like. This is a very friendly and fun server to play on with excellent and helpful admins. Don't let his demeaning attitude and hateful agression towards other plays and the game sway you on joining us. Hope to see more in game! Smile 

Cael
Cael
Cael

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:58 am

Bro please note i wanted to be friendly at the beginning then conflict started. I never "Demanded" a server wipe i asked. And friendly my ass i get killed right on my front doorstep.
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:03 am

Well yeah, of course admins have godmode, admins don't play normally, their job is to fly around and make sure no one is hacking, if anything, take advantage of them tanking an animal. Rofl You keep coming up with more excuses. If they really wanted an item (In which they should have no reason to) They could spawn it. You just wanted to be top dog, and raged after your group got annoyed with you. You really did want the wipe just so they had to restart with your silly mistake.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Stranger Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 am

Out of all the players on the server, I can say that you were the most trouble, whether you were starting an argument in chat, insulting other players, or raging about dying or being raided, even going to the point where you'd make a youtube video to trying to recruit people to team against him, just because he left your 'team'.

It was only a matter of time that you were banned.
Unfortunately I wasn't there, but I assume it looked a little like this.

Stay thirsty my friends.
Random Stranger
Random Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:21 am

What can i do eh?
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:33 am

Be friendly, not yell at people that don't exactly want to be your friendly. Not accuse others of stuff they don't do. Don't try to get the 'world' to hate someone if all they did was go against you. Tons of things you could have done, but you decided to act inappropriately to everyone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 am

Nothin i can do see
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:39 am

You made it that way, I gave you so many chances, honestly, I'm surprised no one yelled at me for it. There are times to be mean, and times to not be mean, fortunately, everyone listens to rules, and is friendly. You on the other hand, you kind of took a crap on the rules.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollinopz Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:42 am

I used God Mode in order to kill a bear and take your things?

Okay,

1. God mod does not protect against AI, only player-inflicted damage.

2. I actually use my weapons to kill animals. I don't know how you got mauled by a bear with a shotgun and an M4.

3. I can spawn items. If I really wanted the aforementioned guns, I wouldn't have taken the time to find yours when I could get my own within seconds.

4. I picked up your items so I could give them back to you, but you became extremely rude toward me and others, going as far as wishing death upon me. At that point, I threw your items into the ocean.

The number one rule on our server is no raging, and the fourth rule is be friendly. You have violated both of these rules multiple times, therefore you absolutely deserved your ban. I'd advise changing your attitude if you plan to continue playing on another server.
Lollinopz
Lollinopz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:02 am

Nothing i can do partner everything happens for a reason and i would type my point of view but im tired of this and i don't feel like it
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:46 am

At least im not as bad as these guys :WARNING: Strong language
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content