Surge Rust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Ideas (just tossin' 'em out there)

5 posters

Go down

Event Ideas (just tossin' 'em out there) Empty Event Ideas (just tossin' 'em out there)

Post by Random Stranger Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:15 pm

The Footrace: A decent sized track recognized by markers made from
contestants will follow the markers to reach a pre-determined finish line, winner is then showered in gifts/prizes and or mad props.

Hide and Seek: A player is tagged as the 'hider', obviously they are given a certain amount of time to hide until the 'seekers' are let loose from the original location. Upon, death or 'capture', the killing contestant takes his throne as the next 'hider'
(any variation of the old game will do: night/bows only etc etc etc...)

Gladiator Arena:
Welcome to the Thunderdome ladies!
1v1, 2v2, 5v5. Handicaps matches! Spike wall matches!
Classic deathmatch free for all brawl!
Possibility for championship?

Apocalypto style arrow dodging: Simple 'nuff, contestants will attempt to dodge a barrage of arrows from stationary, but unruly fans.

That's all I got on the top of my head. Feedback is appreciated.
Random Stranger
Random Stranger

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas (just tossin' 'em out there) Empty Re: Event Ideas (just tossin' 'em out there)

Post by Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:16 am

Great ideas, but it'd be kind of hard and long to set some of these up, maybe we can make something work Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://surgerust.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas (just tossin' 'em out there) Empty Re: Event Ideas (just tossin' 'em out there)

Post by Random Stranger Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:39 am

Haha, aye, I was spitballin' there, yeah almost all of 'em would be tedious except the last. I heard on some servers, folks got together to build 'public' structures in a sense. But I don't know how that'd work seein' as I've never done it.
Random Stranger
Random Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:41 am

Well, I got three structures up, two are for the same team battle event, the third is a big arena, for.. I guess whatever. Razz I hope it all works out well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Stranger Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:11 am

Gnarly. Can't wait to check 'em out in game
Random Stranger
Random Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by killah855 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:13 am

haha i was gonna suggest the apocalypto arrow dodge event. i say that could be our next event it has my vote.

foot-race is cool too but we should have a death aspect to it like a pit full of spike walls, and u have to jump on pillars to avoid falling in. no need for a photo finish

killah855

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Like parkour ^
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Yeah, a 'fun jump event' of some sort where you die if you fall would be cool.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssekai Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 am

What about hide and seek! Admin will be hiding and whoever find him first wins Very Happy
Or one will be terrorist and the rest are will find out who's the terrorist. The admin will pm the person who is gonna be terrorist

Ssekai

Back to top Go down

Post by killah855 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 pm

I was thinking we do a raid event. We have 2 bases with sleeping bags inside (2 per player).
players are given handguns, medkits and c4. the goal is to kill the other team and destroy their sleeping bags.

killah855

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:35 am

I like how all of these comments are on top of Stranger's post.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Trouble in terrorist town? Very Happy
Parkour
quick draw- whoever can pull a gun out and kill the person
1 in the chamber
Rust Olympics Very Happy
Hunt
capture the flag
base vs base whoever can raid first- like what killah said
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:33 pm

You guys are nuts Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminant Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Lol
Luminant
Luminant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down